In an action-packed episode Avinash Kaushik and Nick Mihailovski discuss:
- How you can see the top landing page report by keyword.
- Calculating Avg Time to complete a goal.
- The recommended way to do internal campaign tracking.
- Creating funnel reports for different user types.
- How page title and URL are used in unique pageview calculations.
- Why you see google as a referral in Google Analytics.
- Can you use GA to track social networking links without link shorteners?
- Using canonical URLs to differentiate multiple links on a page.
- Calculating bounce rate for AJAX sites.
- Getting campaign data into Google Analytics without using URL parameters.
- Google Analytics campaign attribution and direct traffic.
- Working with Custom Variables in website templates.
- Using Ecommerce tracking for tracking conversions.
- Is there a way to see data broken down by day of the week?
- How tabbed navigation effects funnel abandonment.
- How to track various form selections.
- Fnding Average number of items per order in Google Analytics.
Click below to see the answers: